Look for us on
House Cleaning Technician, Housekeeping Job
About the job:
We are searching for highly skilled House Cleaning Technicians, house cleaners, and housekeepers who take pride in their work. You will be responsible for cleaning, vacuuming, washing, dusting, mopping, and sanitizing all areas and surfaces of our client's homes, apartments, and small offices.
What does it pay?
We pay an average of $16-$25 per hour, plus benefits. That's about $600-$700 per week plus tips every week.
Why work with us?
We believe if our employees are happy, they’ll do their work with passion while we help them accomplish their goals and dreams. We also understand what it takes to be a good cleaning technician, which is why we respect, value, and pay very well for great talent.
- Benefits: Disability insurance and on-the-job accident protection.
- Get paid and learn: Your training will be paid ($16/hr). No experience is required. Applicants must be used to physical labor, standing for 6-8 hours a day.
- Job Security: The cleaning industry is considered essential labor! It’s the best time to join us, and it’s a job that will always be needed.
- Paid vacation: Enjoy one week of leisure time to rest or spend quality time with your loved ones; available after 12 months of consecutive employment. Two weeks are paid after 3 years of employment.
- Weekly ACH payment: You will receive a weekly payment (direct deposit to your bank account).
- Family-friendly schedule: You’ll have 6 national holidays off and 5 pre-approved days for personal appointments.
Do I work alone or on a team?
Cleaning jobs are mostly performed “solo,” or by one technician. In the event of larger jobs, you’ll be assigned to a team. You must have your own car to be able to carry cleaning supplies and mobilize to the work sites. All of the teams are dispatched from our office or your home directly to customer locations.
How do I check my schedule?
We use a scheduling app on our phones, where you can easily pull up your daily schedule.
How do I get paid?
We pay using direct deposit to your bank account. We use a digital payroll system where you’ll be able to see your weekly payment and pay stubs.
- Over 21 years of age
- Free of drugs and felonies
- Authorized to work in the US (citizenship, residence, work permit)
- Must own a vehicle and smartphone
- Valid car insurance and driver's license
- Verifiable work history and references, preferably 1 year or more
- Excellent attitude and work ethic
Join our team by applying below. Questions? Please contact our office at (706) 878-8182.
Location: Sautee Nacoochee, GA
Salary: $16 to $25 hourly
Experience: No experience required
Address: 42 Nacoochee Way, Sautee Nacoochee
Jobtype: Employee W2